1) Dr Harley Seyedin (USA), The President of American Chamber of Commerce of People’s Republic of China, recipient of Nobel Business Award and Thomas Jefferson Medal.
2) Prof Ji Jiafu (China), The President of Peking University Cancer Hospital & Institute, Director, Key Laboratory of Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
3) Dr James Hurley Myers (USA), Emeritus Professor of Physiology and Internal Medicine, Dean for Medical Education and past Chair at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and past President of the Illinois Affiliate of the American Heart Association.
4) Dr Francisco Tiongson Duque III (Philippines), the Secretary of Health of the Republic of the Philippines.
5) Senator Win Gatchalian (Philippines), Chinese-Filipino. Empowering consumers with the Senate Committee of Energy and Economic Affairs.
6) Dr Sergio Ortiz-Luis Jr. (Philippines), Chairman of Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Honorary Consul General for the Consulate of Romania in the Philippines. Business Icon and strong supporter in establishing growth of SMEs and employment.
7) Mr Anders Nelsson (Sweden), Past director of Music Publishers Association (M.P.A.) and past director of The Composers and Authors Society of Hong Kong, past A&R Manager of EMI Records and Managing Director of BMG.
8) Dr Koen de Ridder (Belgium), Advisor International Affairs of UNIZO, Member of the Board of Directors of Flanders Investment & Trade, Member of the Board of Directors of the Belgian Foreign Trade Agency and Director of the Confucius Institute in Brussels.
9) Madam Socorro Cáncio-Ramos (Philippines), Chairman and Founder of National Book Store
10) Mr Mark Clayton (United Kingdom), Co-founder of CTC Charity NGO, current CFO of China 2 West Services Ltd, Co-founder International Futures, past director of Savills and CanAm International Medical Centre.
11) Prof Ahmad Sheibani Nia (Iran), Professor at Medical School of Azad, inventor re: innovative projects with four new IP Patents in Diagnosis Treatment plans in dentofacial deformities.